We combine legal and CPA services to provide you with an inclusive advisory and tax compliance service. Financial and legal issues are typically intertwined and occur frequently especially as the net worth of an individual or business increases. We provide our Retainer Service as a means to contain the fluctuating costs of these services. It also provides client with a uninhibited means to find solutions to life and tax challenges. The Retainer Service addresses these situations:
- Your personal circumstances have changed, or new tax laws have been enacted, and you need someone to remind you that your will and estate plan have become out-of-date (even if you’ve forgotten to schedule a review of your affairs).
- You need your tax return prepared by someone more than just by a “tax preparer”. You need someone with deep knowledge of the law to accurately prepare the return. You also need a trusted advisor to make suggestions each year for future tax savings.
- You need to know if you’ve saved enough for your retirement, or for your children’s college education.
- You’re embarrassed about calling a lawyer because it’s just a “quick question”, but it’s a big deal to you and your family.
- You want to periodically check your insurance coverage.
- You want to protect assets.
- SMALL BUSINESSES: We can bundle accounting and tax compliance services such as: bookkeeping, quarterly tax reports, and financial statements.
With our Retainer service you have trusted advisor by your side to help you make informed tax, financial, legal and business decisions for you and your family without having to worry about how much “billable time” that advice will rack up. You would be covered by tax, financial, and legal advice from me in all of the situations listed above (and many more) for one flat annual fee** with no additional hourly billing for covered services. I’d like to help you as well. If you’re interested in adding the Retainer Service to your account, give me a call at (303) 626-7000.
**Restrictions apply to the types and scope of services provided under the flat annual fee, which will be detailed in a written fee agreement. Please call for more details. All fees are ultimately controlled by a signed fee agreement. Fees are subject to change.