We are the finest tax office in Colorado. You have come to the right place if you would like your tax return prepared properly and at a reasonable price. We actually read tax case law, the internal revenue code, and other tax authority. Your return will have depth and meaning.
List of Tax Preparation Services:
- Individual Tax Preparation – Simple & Complex: 1040, Schedule A, Schedule E, Schedule C.
- Small Business: Limited Liability Company (LLC), Partnership, and Corporate Tax Return Preparation (disregarded entity, Forms 1065, 1120, 1120S).
- Tax preparation for real estate investors.
- Tax preparation for high-net worth individuals.
- Unfiled tax returns even if you never filed a tax return.
- Tax return amendments.
- Denver Head Tax & Denver ad valorem tax.
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment tax and filings.
- Gift & Estate Tax Return Preparation, Forms 1041 and 706.
- FBAR FinCen 114 returns.
- Sales tax compliance.
- Colorado State Income Tax Return (Colorado Department of Revenue), and the other 49 States.
- Accounting Services.
Here is what you can expect:
- Because we defend taxpayers in audits, we really know how to prepare a correct tax return.
- We use professional tax software but we do not rely on software to make tax judgments. Computer programs do a great job of crunching numbers, but miss the big picture oftentimes. In addition, complex tax judgments still must be made by the person inputting.
- We will give you an estimate of when we will complete your return and hit that deadline.
- You personally meet Philip Falco, CPA, Juris Doctor – Honors.
- We know communication is key. We will return your calls and emails.
- We offer sit-down service. Rather than fill out endless questionnaires, we can prepare your return with you present in the office.
- All tax returns are checked by Philip Falco, CPA, Juris Doctor – Honors for correctness.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year.
- We will provide you with a brief financial checkup if you would like.
In return for the above, we expect the following from our clients:
- You will come to us next year!
I enjoy keeping my clients in tip-top financial shape. Solid bookkeeping is the foundation for solid financial reports. With reliable financial reports, a successful business is able to measure past performance and adapt to future change.
- Tax Preparation : We specialize in tax return compliance for Small Businesses and High Net Worth Individuals.
- Accounting Services Overview
- Quickbooks & Bookkeeping
- Financial Statements
Our goal is to take the stress out of tax season, make the preparation process as easy as possible and minimize your tax liability with careful and legal planning. We are here for you throughout the year and your life. We build long term relationships.
For a Quote: Please Call (303) 626-7000, or email Phil@ColoradoLegal.com.
Philip M. Falco, CPA passed the CPA exam in 1991 and has been preparing tax returns since that time. He keeps abreast of tax law and has a passion for tax.