About Philip Falco
Philip M. Falco is a licensed Certified Public Account by the State of Colorado. In addition, he grauated cum Laude from St. John’s University, School of Law, New York. His practice is focuses on delivering exceptional value by combining top quality services.
- In 1991, he passed the CPA exam in one sitting, which fewer than 10% of candidates accomplish.
- In 1994, he graduated top of his law-school class, cum laude, from St. John’s University School of Law, New York.
- His prior achievements result in superior results for his clients. He has a relentless pursuit of excellence.
Member in Good Standing in the following:
- The Colorado Board of Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants